One day away from a brand new year! We have our goals set, now I think we need a plan of action to make sure we achieve these goals.
Here is how I intend to succeed this year:
– Positive attitude and never giving up (Goonies never say die!—I have been on a Goonies kick lately)
– Recording my eating habits and exercises in MyFitnessPal daily (even weekends which is when I tend to eat worse)
– Planning and writing out my meals and exercises for each week
– Look up tips for exercise and training for 5Ks
– Continue reading health articles (I like the Yahoo health page a lot)
– Find a clever way to reward myself for hard work (I’ve read that it is helpful to promise yourself things such as new clothes after you lose 10 lbs, that way you feel good because the clothes will fit differently and happy because you get new clothes!)
Now….time to party for the new year!