How did everyone’s first day go?!
Let’s pretend I wrote this yesterday and did not totally ruin day 1 of blogging.
Seeing as I pretty much survived on chicken broth and water yesterday, I may be putting off working out until tomorrow. No judging.
We went grocery shopping today and did pretty well! We bought…
- Parsnips- Parsnip soup. Yummy, filling, seasonal and healthy. What what.
- Fennel- Fennel salad with lemon olive oil
- Artichokes- Roasted artichokes yum
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap stuff- Grilled orange ginger chicken, boston lettuce, bean sprouts, red peppers, and peanut sauce made with lite coconut milk.
- Baked potatoes- Super healthy with greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I like putting broccoli and reduced fat cheese on them.
- Oranges- Not seasonal, but cheap.
- Couscous- Super fast and easy to cook and basically goes with anything.
- Flatbread supplies- Onions, olives, and “Italian Sexy Cheese”
- Shrimps- Maybe with with some couscous?
- Tilapia- with lemon olive oil and couscous
- Reduced fat popcorn- it’s like 100 calories a bag.
So tomorrow it all begins. First workout in way too long and…
- Breakfast- Yogurt
- Lunch- Lettuce wraps
- Dinner- Tilapia, artichokes, couscous
Also, this. I thought it was helpful!