Brownie Batter Pancakes
Servings: 1 • Size: 6-8 silver-dollar pancakes • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 172 • Fat: 2.4 g • Carb: 32 g • Fiber: 6.7 g • Protein: 5.3 g • Sugar: 4.7
Sodium: 241.7 (without salt)
- 1/4 cup Bob’s spelt flour (or all-purpose or for gluten free use Bob’s gluten-free ap flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder (or dutch cocoa)
- 1 1/2 packets nunaturals stevia or 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar (you can use less if you’re planning to top with syrup and don’t want the actual pancakes to taste sweet)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 tbsp nondairy milk of your choice
Mix dry ingredients very well, then add wet. Make pancakes! There are only 130 calories in this entire recipe. If you want a more substantial breakfast, feel free to make a bigger serving and/or go crazy with the toppings!! And if you’re feeling really crazy:
Try topping these with: Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
Cookie dough brownie batter pancakes… who knew such decadence could be healthy?!
GAH I MUST TRY THESE NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!